Arizona Chemical
www.arizonachemical.com Jacksonville, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

An employer with good pay and benefits.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay and benefits. The Jacksonville office is a comfortable work environment.

ConsManagement turnover is high. They hire management mostly from outside the company so advancement can be frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on stabilizing the management team, and develop and promote more from within. Continue to reward performance well financially, but spend more effort acknowledging good performance when it occurs.

Great job

I have been working at Arizona Chemical

Pros: This has been a great company to work for Cons: I have no cons to list More

Immoral, Irrational, Irrelevant...Revolving Door

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Arizona Chemical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Conveniently located and good parking. The pay appears to be competitive. Unfortunately, appearances can be deceiving, as when broken down into hours worked,… Cons: Immoral (unethical); Irrational (unreasonable); Irrelevant (insignificant). Employees are treated as disposable commodities by management who rarely give credit to team members while frequently placing… Advice to Senior Management: Clearly articulate the goal(s). Provide tools the employees need to succeed. Provide periodic (PRODUCTIVE) feedback. Allow employees to get the job done without unnecessary, ineffective, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Arizona Chemical.

Worked for Arizona Chemical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arizona Chemical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arizona Chemical CEO Kees Verhaar. All reviews posted anonymously by Arizona Chemical employees.