Arizona Diamondbacks

www.azdiamondbacks.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Arizona Diamondbacks

I am literally “living the dream” with the Arizona Diamondbacks because of the perks, community service, family culture,

Current Employee - Event Services in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Event Services in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Arizona Diamondbacks full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The Diamondbacks are family friendly and extremely supportive through troubled times. We have many perks which include paid Christmas break, free tickets to various shows and events and All-Star Game RINGS! We have numerous employee outings throughout the year and were able to go on an all expense paid front office trip to San Diego for 3 days. The D-backs encourage the staff to be innovative and they implement our ideas to the teams culture.

Cons

Every day is a good day with the Diamondbacks, so there are no bad days. I’m extremely honored and privileged to wear my D-backs logo each day.

Advice to Management

Our President/CEO is the best in all sports because he is approachable, funny, believes in promoting from within and knows everyone by name. This organization is top notch from Ownership, to the CEO and fornt office staff, down to the All-Star coaching staff. After working with another MLB team, I feel the D-backs truely are the best organization to work for in sports.

reviews filtered by

This Is A Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Arizona Diamondbacks full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

In my four+ decades of being in the American workplace, I can't count the number of companies who pay lip service to the concept of company "culture" without having a clue as to what it really means... most fail. In the case of my company, the Arizona Diamondbacks MLB Club, I've finally found one that really GETS IT... and they have created an astoundingly successful culture that promotes all the factors you could want for success. First, they CARE about the folks who work there. Second, they foster an atmosphere of positivity, fun, creativity, and camaraderie that's both genuine and infectious. Walk down the halls at Chase Field and you will meet people who are en gaged, involved and glad to be part of the organization.

Cons

We work long hours, holidays and weekends.

Best Place to Work Ever!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Arizona Diamondbacks full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This is the most employee friendly company I have ever worked for. The organization goes out of its way to make sure that employees are happy and feel valued, as evidenced by the incredible benefits provided on top of standard employee benefits -- weekly bagel days, monthly all-employee luncheons where an employee of the month is recognized, quarterly all-employee outings, annual group road trip to an away game for all employees, free employee legal guidance, discounted services and products with organization sponsors, and the list goes on. Quality of life is also important, and the organization is very generous with unscheduled early office closures and holiday office closures. Professional development is also important to the organization, as evidenced by the organization's policy to promote from within whenever possible, as well as the availability of educational opportunities through D-backs University.

Cons

I can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Outstanding vision and leadership! Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Arizona Diamondbacks