Arizona Republic
www.azcentral.com Phoenix, AZ

Fighting fires with no clear direction from management as to what priorities to focus on.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Arizona Republic

ProsGreat people, great location in central phoenix.

ConsAn industry in decline with no clear direction on how to transition to a more stable revenue model. As a result, you are very much impacted by declining margins and constant threats of layoffs and furloughs. Upper management is firmly entrenched with new blood and ideas marginalized.

Advice to Senior ManagementShuffle the deck on the operating committee. Get some new blood in there to stem the near continual bleeding of the rank and file.

Overall, friendly environment and room to grow

Account Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Arizona Republic

Pros: Room for growth, great benefits. Cons: Lots of changes occur with staff moving around. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Arizona Republic

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Arizona Republic

Pros: Compensation was good, as well as the benefits. Cons: Hard to move up or move positions. Advice to Senior Management: Compensation and benefits were good. Moving positions was difficult… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Arizona Republic.

Worked for Arizona Republic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arizona Republic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arizona Republic CEO John M. Zidich . All reviews posted anonymously by Arizona Republic employees.