Arizona State University

www.asu.edu

Must be prepared for unexplained changes.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsAmazing variety of research and innovation going on there. Growth in areas that produce grant dollars or revenue producing schools. Working to add more campuses across the state to improve access in places like Lake Havasu City.

ConsLack of open communication, up and down the organization. Lack of ability to interact with various departments to get to know others and understand what opportunities are available.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdmit some of the weaknesses. Help employees that are being downsized find other positions at the University. HR is too busy protecting from lawsuits to be any real help.

Mostly geared toward producing PhDs

Assistant Research Technologist (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Arizona State University

Pros: Academic setting where cutting edge technologies are under development. Some projects… Cons: Used to their grad students giving up their personal life for the project,… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that people with industrial experience should be compensated at the same… More

Fun and Personal

Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Arizona State University

Pros: - Flexible schedule - Friendly staff - Large student body - Plenty of… Cons: - Low pay - Sometimes understaffed Advice to Senior Management: You're not doing too bad. I'd ease up a little on the solar power thing and instead concentrate more on making… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Arizona State University.

Worked for Arizona State University? Contribute to the Community!