Arizona Supreme Court
www.supreme.state.az.us Phoenix, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

My job is very flexible and stable and once you work here it's hard to give it up because that's not easy to find.

Specialist (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsMany of the jobs offer telecommuting, 4/10 or 9/80 schedules. Personally, I telecommute using a work laptop. We have a 6 week paid maternity leave. Vacation time is great and after 10 years you get 5 weeks. Our leadership is very strong and they fight hard for our organization over at the legislation for our budget, especially during the recent recession and were able to avoid layoffs.

ConsIf you start at the low end positions it may be hard to move up unless you have previous experience or the educational background. The pay in comparison to other state agencies it great but not in comparison to the private sector.

Advice to Senior ManagementFlexibility is what retains most of the employees here, in my opinion. Also, whenever possible, allow for cross-training or growth when employees shows potential. This makes job duty coverage a lot easier for the whole team for when someone leaves a position or goes on vaction and also provides growth for lower-level employees to gain experience in different areas.

You might be desperat to work here

Support Analyst (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Arizona Supreme Court

Pros: develop friendships and network opportunities Cons: absolutely no career advancement, very little pay, ok benefits, Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Supreme court great place to start

Network Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Arizona Supreme Court

Pros: hours are great. The Justices and JA's are AWESOME. Cons: Politics play a key role in many promotions. Managers are… Advice to Senior Management: Fairness should be something we promote at all levels of this great institution. Review… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Arizona Supreme Court.

Worked for Arizona Supreme Court? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arizona Supreme Court reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Arizona Supreme Court employees.