Arizona Supreme Court

www.supreme.state.az.us
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Arizona Supreme Court

My job is very flexible and stable and once you work here it's hard to give it up because that's not easy to find.

Current Employee - Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Many of the jobs offer telecommuting, 4/10 or 9/80 schedules. Personally, I telecommute using a work laptop. We have a 6 week paid maternity leave. Vacation time is great and after 10 years you get 5 weeks. Our leadership is very strong and they fight hard for our organization over at the legislation for our budget, especially during the recent recession and were able to avoid layoffs.

Cons

If you start at the low end positions it may be hard to move up unless you have previous experience or the educational background. The pay in comparison to other state agencies it great but not in comparison to the private sector.

Advice to Management

Flexibility is what retains most of the employees here, in my opinion. Also, whenever possible, allow for cross-training or growth when employees shows potential. This makes job duty coverage a lot easier for the whole team for when someone leaves a position or goes on vaction and also provides growth for lower-level employees to gain experience in different areas.

Other Employee Reviews for Arizona Supreme Court

1. You might be desperat to work here

Former Employee - Support Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Support Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

develop friendships and network opportunities

Cons

absolutely no career advancement, very little pay, ok benefits,

Advice to Management

Listen to your people!

2. Supreme court great place to start

Current Employee - Network Specialist
    Current Employee - Network Specialist

Pros

hours are great. The Justices and JA's are AWESOME.

Cons

Politics play a key role in many promotions. Managers are not always up to the task.

Advice to Management

Fairness should be something we promote at all levels of this great institution. Review managers and hold them to the high standards we all deserve to be held to.