Arizona Team

www.arizona-team.com

I LOVED working here!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThis office is such a great team. They work so well together and promote great people as a result. They handle huge name clients with the utmost integrity. They treat everyone like business partners, not employees. They are some of the most hard working individuals you will come across but balance it with a ton of fun. They are an amazing group to work with and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a career in the business world.

ConsIf you are looking to sit behind a desk all day or in a cubicle, this isn't the position for you! If you are good at interacting with people, this IS the position for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys have a great work-life balance! I loved being a part of the team and I can't wait to see you guys hit some huge goals this year!

Poorly organized company with questionable ethics.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Arizona Team

Pros: Their efforts to recruit and hire as many new employees seems very… Cons: The pay, the unfriendly competition, the fact that this company… Advice to Senior Management: Get registered with the BBB. Show a little honesty in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Current Employee, Perfect Fit

Account Executive (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Arizona Team full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun culture, everyone is like-minded, and goal-oriented. There aren't any negative people, or employees talking about how much… Cons: It does take some time to fully learn the business,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the amazing work, they're all worthy of people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Arizona Team.

Worked for Arizona Team? Contribute to the Community!