Arizona Team

There are newer employer reviews for Arizona Team

I LOVED working here!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Arizona Team full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This office is such a great team. They work so well together and promote great people as a result. They handle huge name clients with the utmost integrity. They treat everyone like business partners, not employees. They are some of the most hard working individuals you will come across but balance it with a ton of fun. They are an amazing group to work with and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a career in the business world.

Cons

If you are looking to sit behind a desk all day or in a cubicle, this isn't the position for you! If you are good at interacting with people, this IS the position for you.

You guys have a great work-life balance! I loved being a part of the team and I can't wait to see you guys hit some huge goals this year!

6 Other Employee Reviews for Arizona Team (View Most Recent)

An In-Depth Look at Arizona Team

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Arizona Team full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Limitless income potential, fun office atmosphere, ability to advance to higher management, youthful employees. If you like the outdoors, this job is definitely for you. No formal education needed and personal growth opportunities.

Cons

Read these cons over carefully before committing to Arizona Team.

1. The Interview: A lengthy three step interview process that stretches over several days. They put this in place to give the illusion that they are weeding out anyone who doesn't qualify for the position. During the few days of the interview process, the waiting room thinned out as potential hires dropped out. We were told it was because they didn't make the cut. In reality, these were the individuals who got wise and declined the next interview to look for more gainful employment. The job description is vague, everyone is wearing suits, you are told you will have a job in marketing with opportunity to lead your own firm in a new market in less than a year. It is more of a pyramid scheme posing as a legitimate business. At the end of the last interview, all remaining potential hires were congratulated on passing all interview phases and making the cut. In reality, they will hire anyone above the status of drug addict.

2. The Job: It turns out the suits everyone wears are simply to trick new hires into thinking this is a classy work environment. My first day on the job, I was told to bring street clothes and was paired with my new team leader. After we left the office we changed into khakis and a CenturyLink golf shirt in a CVS bathroom and walked door to door selling cable with a misleading script.

3. The Pay: $300 a week, which was $7.50 an hour. If you broke commission, you could make much more. But if you only made $200, you would be paid $300 and be in the red $100. So, you owed Arizona Team $100. So say next week you did well and made $500, you would only be paid $400 because you were in the red $100 from the previous week. I will say that I saw the pay list and about 85% of the employees were in the red by over $300. Which means most people only make minimum wage at this job. Definitely not worth it.

4. The Opportunity: If you can survive on $300 a week for about a year, you could be rewarded in getting to the next step in the pyramid scheme but it doesn't happen nearly as often as they promise. You could easily find a job making twice as much if not much more in an inbound call center where you don't have to walk door to door in the Arizona heat. promotion opportunities at these places are not as attractive but are still rewarding and a lot more realistic.

Good Luck.

Better compensation to your employees.

Poorly organized company with questionable ethics.

I worked at Arizona Team

Pros

Their efforts to recruit and hire as many new employees seems very successful; unfortunately, the caliber of their leaders and recruitment officers are poor.

Cons

The pay, the unfriendly competition, the fact that this company resembles nothing so much as some sort of pyramid scheme...

Get registered with the BBB. Show a little honesty in your job ads.

There are newer employer reviews for Arizona Team