Armstrong Franklin

www.armstrongfranklin.com
There are newer employer reviews for Armstrong Franklin

Boutique Firm doing what the big Firms do best, only better!

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter
Current Employee - Executive Recruiter

I have been working at Armstrong Franklin

Pros

Open forum, atmosphere cultivates idea sharing, team support within entrepreneurial environment.

Cons

Benefits due to being a smaller firm

More competitive/ comprehensive benefits package

9 Other Employee Reviews for Armstrong Franklin (View Most Recent)

My experience with Armstrong Franklin so far has been a great one.

Current Employee - Technical Regruting Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Technical Regruting Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Armstrong Franklin full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Their are many pros in working here in Armstrong Franklin, we do get one paid day off every moth you don't have to be sick if you feel like you need a day to yourself to take care of any thing its there. Also the environment in the office is one of the best ones I been lucky enough to work with.

My co-workers are more then co-workers everyone here becomes friends. We are here to help each other we motivate each other as well. Our boss does expect us to reach our goal every day to help us he keeps us motivated, as well as giving us tips on how to improve. He is appreciable I feel conferrable enough to approach him with and issues I'm having with my work.

We do have really good perks about working here our boss makes sure to buy us whatever snacks we want during the week so we can snack while we work. He also takes us out to lunch or just orders lunch for us randomly.

Cons

For the cons I would say this job isn't for anyone we do have goals we need to reach every day, as well as emailing, talking on the phone every day if someone isn't willing to put in 100% into it they will easily fail. This job is different everyday no day is the same so when someone cant handle more then one task at once they will fail as well.

Armstrong Franklin Technology

Current Employee - Technical Recruiting Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiting Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Armstrong Franklin full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company is continuing to grow and has an excellent career advancement structure. The ability to grow within the company is fast paced and rewarding.The working environment is positive. The employees are aware of what is expected of them at all times. Employees receive immediate feedback, which is helpful to the employee's individual growth.

Cons

As with any recruiting position, it is a high stress role. One must be able to deal with many different personalities when interacting with candidates.

There are newer employer reviews for Armstrong Franklin