Army and Air Force Exchange
www.shopmyexchange.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Micro managed

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsGood benefits, flexible work schedules, great to work for and with our Military service members and families.

ConsMicro managed, high turnover rate of upper management, very little recognition for doing a great job, management seems to promote their favorites instead of actually who is qualified for the job. Lots of gossipy, high schoolish behavior is tolerated instead of addressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management would be wise to hire more from within and in a fair way. More opportunities for advancement and the pay is terrible. Most have to get a second job just to get by.

It was fantastic!

Cashier (Former Employee)
    Fort Campbell, KY

I worked at Army and Air Force Exchange part-time for more than a year

Pros: It gives you a chance to work with the military and provides some stability in hours due… Cons: I worked every single weekend. it would have been nice to have a rotating schedule because there were… More

A Great Place To Work

Dallas, TX

I have been working at Army and Air Force Exchange full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work is worthwhile and rewarding. Employment is stable. The… Cons: No employer is perfect but the pros far outweigh the cons. You will… More
There are newer reviews on Army and Air Force Exchange.

Worked for Army and Air Force Exchange? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Army and Air Force Exchange reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Army and Air Force Exchange CEO Thomas C. Shull. All reviews posted anonymously by Army and Air Force Exchange employees.