Arnold Machinery
www.arnoldmachinery.com Salt Lake City, UT 150 to 499 Employees

It is ok if you don't mind kaos

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Arnold Machinery

ProsThe best reason to work for this company is the fact they are a strong company. There are benefits and the company car is a nice perk.

ConsThey don't value their employees, especially sales staff. There are constant wars between employees and departments and no one can control it.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease understand not everyone knows who you are and advertising is not money wasted it is money well spent. Learn the value of a well compensated sales staff and know they are worth every penny they earn.

Very fair company.

Warehouse Associate (Current Employee)
Reno, NV

I have been working at Arnold Machinery full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company paid benefits, and they are laid back. Cons: The industries they serve are turbulent, so layoffs and pay… More

Strange place

I have been working at Arnold Machinery full-time

Pros: The stock program sounded neat & decent 401(k). Treat people good when they are sick but it might just be that they have to… Cons: Pay was not comparable & they don't measure performance so they are guessing when they do reviews (good to me because I was nice but… Advice to Senior Management: Need a system to train people. Need to treat people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Arnold Machinery.

Worked for Arnold Machinery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arnold Machinery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arnold Machinery CEO Russ Fleming. All reviews posted anonymously by Arnold Machinery employees.