Arnold Transportation

www.arnoldtrans.com

For a trucking company, it's not a bad place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Camp Hill, PA

ProsThe operations people at ATS were a very hard working group. The technical people were also competent and had a fair understanding of the businesses they supported.

ConsVacation policy was absolutely atrocious. Also, bonuses were just non-existent, as the company didn't turn enough profit. Company was very "inbred" as a result of previous owners merging of three distinct business groups into one.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some decent sales folks who can sell freight where the trucks are, instead of just selling freight and then trying to figure out how to run trucks at a profit.

most likely will stay here till i'm done driving

Dedicated Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time for less than a year

Pros: decent pay.i'm on a dedicated run now,home daily and weekends,my driver liason looks out for us and i love my dispatcher....also i… Cons: EXTREMELY disorganized...planners have no idea whatsoever about how to plan the time on loads,i don't think any of them really have a grasp of truck… Advice to Senior Management: hire some TRUCK drivers....talk to the planners...REALISTIC run time would be nice..STOP the damned flip flopping of our hours..consistant miles would also help you keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This job has worked perfectly to allow me to work and still go to school full-time.

Breakdown Advisor (Current Employee) Grand Prairie, TX

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time for more than a year

Pros: You get to work with various different companies, numerous different people with various cultures and backgrounds, and communicate with truck drivers. This company does… Cons: The company is open 24/7 so sometimes the graveyard shift can be hard if a person isn't used to that kind of sleeping schedule. … Advice to Senior Management: Management has been very understanding and wonderful with my school… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Arnold Transportation.

Worked for Arnold Transportation? Contribute to the Community!