Arnold Transportation
www.arnoldtrans.com Jacksonville, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Was a great company when I started working for them.

ProsMost of the employees are great to work with.

ConsNo increase in salary for the last 10 years, upper management doesn't seem to be interested in "getting back to our roots" like they keep saying, decisions are being made that appear to be running the company into the ground.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees instead of other upper management. The "town hall" meetings are basically a joke since all questions are to be vetted by HR before they are asked. Why is it that all the new upper management is coming from a company that went bankrupt due to poor management? At this point, it appears that Arnold won't be around very long at this rate.

This Place needs help

Dedicated Driver (Current Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Dedicated, home nightly. Not much to say here. Cons: Very poor benefits, no paid holidays, no vacstion for drivers, no where near enough equipnent, what equipment we do have is constantly breaking down, Planners… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and see who really makes the money for this company. If not for us drivers you wouldn't have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was once a good company, merge with USX killed us.

Driver (Current Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Dedicated route,home nightly. Really not much to write here. Cons: Very bad equipment,not near enough trailers. NO vacation pay,No breakdown pay. No holiday pay.No safety bonus or fuel bonus. No incentive at all to work… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management seems unaware of the many problems. No way to communicate with any one about problems.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Arnold Transportation.

Worked for Arnold Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arnold Transportation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arnold Transportation CEO Todd Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Arnold Transportation employees.