Arnold Transportation

www.arnoldtrans.com
  www.arnoldtrans.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arnold Transportation

Was a great company when I started working for them.

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Most of the employees are great to work with.

Cons

No increase in salary for the last 10 years, upper management doesn't seem to be interested in "getting back to our roots" like they keep saying, decisions are being made that appear to be running the company into the ground.

Listen to the employees instead of other upper management. The "town hall" meetings are basically a joke since all questions are to be vetted by HR before they are asked. Why is it that all the new upper management is coming from a company that went bankrupt due to poor management? At this point, it appears that Arnold won't be around very long at this rate.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Arnold Transportation (View Most Recent)

This Place needs help

Current Employee - Dedicated Driver in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Dedicated Driver in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Dedicated, home nightly. Not much to say here.

Cons

Very poor benefits, no paid holidays, no vacstion for drivers, no where near enough equipnent, what equipment we do have is constantly breaking down, Planners and Dispatchers don't have a clue what it takes to get loads picked up and delivered on time. Management cares about lining their own pockets and could careless for the drivers well being.

Wake up and see who really makes the money for this company. If not for us drivers you wouldn't have a job yourself. Start treating your drivers better or you will lose all the good ones and be left with nothing.

Was once a good company, merge with USX killed us.

Current Employee - Driver in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Driver in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Dedicated route,home nightly. Really not much to write here.

Cons

Very bad equipment,not near enough trailers. NO vacation pay,No breakdown pay. No holiday pay.No safety bonus or fuel bonus. No incentive at all to work here other than I'm home daily. Maintenance of equipment is bad. Most every trailer needs crank handle for landing gear and you break your back trying to crank most trailers.

Upper management seems unaware of the many problems. No way to communicate with any one about problems. Get informed,talk with drivers and off site dispatchers, Tulsa,Muskogee. Spend some time there and see for yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for Arnold Transportation