Arnold Worldwide

www.arnoldworldwide.com

Great place to be an intern

Former Employee - Intern  in  Boston, MA
Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA

Pros

I learned a lot from my mentor and she was very helpful whenever I had any questions about the job or careers in general. I was also given a lot of responsibility for an intern. The office is also amazing.

Cons

It's unpaid, but the experience definitely makes up for it.

Coordinate more informational intern events

Other reviews for Arnold Worldwide

Positive Experience as an Intern

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

Manager was interested in giving me valuable assignments and was very kind and approachable. The company has well-known clients, and I'd recommend it as a great place to intern where you will get exposure to a variety of projects and learn important skills.

Cons

Worked primarily with one manager rather than being exposed to many different people within the department. There is also the possibility that the interns will need to work in a separate location from their department which increases isolation, but this was remedied when the concern was expressed.

Ready for the 21st Century?

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

I worked with some kind, thoughtful people who did their very best, no matter how challenging the task or overburdened the team could be.

Cons

While there's an heritage of some decent creative coming out of the Boston office, their pursuit of top-flight digital work eludes them.

It takes more than the occasional social gesture of a shared glass of wine to destroy the silos that pervade most agencies, including Arnold. A more distinct effort to train and otherwise bring everyone along to embrace new technology would keep Arnold from losing talent to more innovative places.

There are newer employer reviews for Arnold Worldwide.

Worked for Arnold Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!