AroundCampus

www.aroundcampusgroup.com
  www.aroundcampusgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for AroundCampus

I did the internship with this company, I enjoyed it very much and it taught me so much.

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Memphis, TN
Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Memphis, TN

I worked at AroundCampus

Pros

Culture, Management, builds up morale dramatically, great company to work for.

Cons

Lot of hard work but you have to be motivated to do it.

220 Other Employee Reviews for AroundCampus (View Most Recent)

The internship helped me grow personally and professionally.

Former Employee - Sales Team Leader in Greeley, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Team Leader in Greeley, CO

I worked at AroundCampus

Pros

A large amount of training to help you sell more effectively

Motivation to step outside your comfort zone and become a better person because of it

A tremendous amount of practice selling to others so that you can sharpen your selling skills

Cons

It is hard for the management to spend a large amount of time with each team, and you must rely on your teammates. Therefore, this is a positive and negative aspect of the company.

Working for UD was one of the hardest jobs I've ever done, but gave me more experience than any other job or class.

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at AroundCampus

Pros

UD is great to work for if you are self motivated and a hard worker. You are in direct control of how much you earn, but how much you earn depends on how much effort you put into the job. My managers were great, positive people to work with and it was fun working with people who understand my major and what it is like to be a college student. I made great connections within my community and learned alot about my own character and what I want in a job. They also make sure you get a paycheck every week even when you haven't earned your commission right away. You make your own schedule throughout the day, but always meet with your team to get organized and motivated.

Cons

You are working as a team, but there is alot of individual time spent out on the job. The hours are long, you don't get compensated for expenses right away, and the job involves alot of cold calling. People in the community recieved me well for the most part, but you have to be able to handle the fact that some people will be mean. You also have to handle alot of customer service issues from previous interns.

The artwork department needs great improvement, I saw little effort being put into the creation of ads.

There are newer employer reviews for AroundCampus