There are newer employer reviews for AroundCampus

The best summer of my life!!!

Current Employee - Outside Sales (Team Leader)  in  Muncie, IN
Current Employee - Outside Sales (Team Leader) in Muncie, IN

I have been working at AroundCampus

Pros

I cannot say enough things about this internship program! I grew more in those 3 months as a professional than any other time in my life.
Great training
Career preperation
Unrivaled Culture
Amazing work experience
Best support
Opportunity to travel and get paid for it
Professional growth
Career Partners i.e. Carolina Panthers, ADP, Edward Jones
Nationally recognized internship program

Cons

Pay wasn't the best, but it is certainly enough to get by on. And what do you expect its an internship
Long hours
Better have a great work ethic
Not much bad to say at all.

Keep doing what your doing!!! Management is amazing withing this company and that is what makes the culture so awesome!!! John O'Brien is the best!

201 Other Employee Reviews for AroundCampus (View Most Recent)

Great Experience & Resume Builder- Def. Would Recommend This Internship

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at AroundCampus

Pros

I had a great experience with University Directories. My summer with UD has had a huge impact on my life. UD maintains a high standard of sales excellence and taught me so much. Not only did I learn a lot about the fundamentals of sales but I also learned a lot about myself in the process. The management team truly cares about their interns and is there to motivate and coach you all along the way. Immeaditly after my summer with UD I was contacted by several employers looking to interview for full-time jobs. The companies I interviewed with were very impressed by my experience with UD and it has opened many doors for my future. I would absolutely recommend this internship, I can't speak highly enough of what UD has done for me.

Cons

This internship IS challenging, you must work hard at it everyday but the end reward makes it so worth it.

A very rewarding experience

Current Employee - Intern  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Intern in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AroundCampus

Pros

AMAZING one week TRAINING program in NORTH CAROLINA - expenses PAID
    Employers are looking for this internship
    The opportunities after the internship
    The skills that you COULD NEVER learn inside a classroom
    You are able to put forth the amount of effort you want, with a equal return
    Feeling of accomplishment with every sale
    Amount of encouragement from management and reinforcement

Cons

When looking back I do not think there were any cons, but here are some that some people may think:
    LONG and hard work days, BUT it is what NEEDS to happen for a salesperson to get stronger
    Different territories / unfair comparisons amongst salespeople in other territories, BUT that’s life
    Dedication required, BUT that is needed for every good sales position
    This IS a hard internship, and nothing is handed to you but you WILL benefit from it

I think that the management did an amazing job, especially with what they promised would come from this internship. I am just like the majority of the interns that while doing the internship I wanted to quit and hated it at times, but in reality it was the best experience I could have ever went through. I learned so much from this opportunity. I did the internship this past summer and already benefitted immensely. I received a $3000 scholarship from ADP, and have had recruiters calling and e-mailing me for interviews. The whole job processes has turned. No longer am I worried about getting a job, I am more worried about finding the perfect fit for me. I WOULD RECOMMEND this internship to ANYONE who wants a future in sales (70%+ of all business students end up here). Therefore, the management has done an amazing job of getting my information out to employers and helped coach me through sticking with the internship, the two things that were promised to me.

There are newer employer reviews for AroundCampus

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!