AroundCampus

www.aroundcampusgroup.com

Good experience, not much fun unless you love sales

Intern (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsTeaches you how to work with people and complete legitimate sales transactions. Though not a prestigious internship, it looks good on a resume and gives you some good selling points to discuss in an interview. Gives you thick skin and the confidence to keep selling when someone tells you "no."

ConsLow pay and difficult job of selling advertising that is rarely used. It can be very discouraging and boring at times. If you're not a sales or people person, you will be frustrated by all the sales jargon and lack of intellectual stimulation.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job accomplishing the task of motivating college students to keep selling in the face of adversity. Make sure you make yourself available after the internship to help with career partners and writing letters of recommendation.

A great place to learn and practice sales techniques in a real life environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Stockton, CA

I worked at AroundCampus

Pros: The send you to North Carolina and teach you a ton. I refer to what… Cons: The way you get compensated but it makes sense because… Advice to Senior Management: I would have liked my regional manager to spend more time in my region because I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Okay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chapel Hill, NC

I worked at AroundCampus

Pros: Fun environment, growth opportunities for hard workers Cons: Long hours, a lot of young people so not that… More

There are newer reviews on AroundCampus.

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!