AroundCampus
www.aroundcampusgroup.com Chapel Hill, NC 50 to 149 Employees

EXPERIENCE OF A LIFE TIME

Sales Team Leader/Sales (Former Employee)
Ames, IA

I worked at AroundCampus as an intern for less than a year

ProsBest opportunity I could have ever asked for at a college level. NONE of my friends or classmates have had the experience I have had after completing this internship. Want to put yourself above the average and above all of the others you are competing against? DO IT. Best networking you could ever have a long with a training experience above all others. I had SEVEN companies reach out to me after the internship was over because they appreciate how difficult it is and what kind of person it takes to be successful.

ConsHardest thing I have ever done during the first month. Can be emotionally draining but you get used to it after awhile. You will be SO GLAD when you stick it out.

Advice to Senior ManagementKEEP IT UP! Awesome, positive, relatable, personable, talented, I could go on and on. And OUTSTANDING and sales training!

Bad product that is hard to sell, low pay, lots of work

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at AroundCampus as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The training program in Chapel Hill allows you to meet… Cons: Door to door sales, products are not good, app doesn't work, have you work… Advice to Senior Management: Fix the app and update your products No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NOT the Internship they Portray it to be

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at AroundCampus full-time for less than a year

Pros: Public Speaking Experience Free trip to North Carolina Sales Job Opportunities after… Cons: NOT a MARKETING internship Full time hours with part time pay Walking… Advice to Senior Management: When recruiting interns be honest about what the position entails. Don't promote… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AroundCampus.

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AroundCampus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AroundCampus CEO John O'Brien. All reviews posted anonymously by AroundCampus employees.