There are newer employer reviews for AroundCampus

Great start to a sales career

I have been working at AroundCampus

Pros

Expenses paid sales training in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Great networking opportunities with career partners. All of the hard work pays off when it comes to looking for a career in sales.

Cons

It can sometimes be a pain to have to constantly bug the same businesses after they've said no 5 times. Paper advertising is the hardest type of sales, and it really takes a lot of motivation. My market was small and so was my territory which made it harder to sell.

207 Other Employee Reviews for AroundCampus (View Most Recent)

Terrible Conditions, Horrible Managers

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I worked at AroundCampus as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Some recruiters have been impressed by my internship experience with UD

Cons

Barely get paid, you're hardly making any money by the time you account for all the gas you have to pay for, companies don't want or need the product so you're basically being told no constantly, bosses play favorites and are inexperienced, quick turnover, all around horrible summer, expect you to work overtime for no pay

Advertise the app and get people to start using it, because the app views are terrible and businesses haven't ever heard of it

Means well..lacks organization

I worked at AroundCampus

Pros

Learned management and communication skills. Helped me to be more upfront and courageous to confront businesses.

Cons

Invested a lot of time, money and effort to something that wasn't really rewarding. Experience would have been better with a more organized regional manager.

There are newer employer reviews for AroundCampus

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!