Arrow Electronics

www.arrow.com
  www.arrow.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arrow Electronics

I can continue my job for rest of life

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Arrow Electronics

Pros

Opportunity to grow, respect, diginity and smart co-workers. Flexible work environment and good support from higher management. what else you need ?

Cons

Arrow should invest more in its brand value. Not all your friends will know about Arrow when you start but it is better than some of other jobs out there that have more visibility if you wanna keep moving from one job to another :)

290 Other Employee Reviews for Arrow Electronics (View Most Recent)

Good place to work with some caveats

Former Employee - Account Representative in Solon, OH
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Solon, OH

I worked at Arrow Electronics

Pros

Intelligent people, good management. Decent pay. Promotion is possible

Cons

Company likes to buy other companies, than let a bunch of people go......they do it over and over

Some cronyism in the way people get promoted, your boss has to really like you, and sometimes the best do not get the promotions.

You are creating your own morale problems

Decent location and place to work if you are already in Colorado, but I wouldn't relocate to work here.

Current Employee - Analyst in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Analyst in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Arrow Electronics

Pros

Location is right off the highway, employees are very friendly (but isn't everyone in Colorado??), currently improving technology, lots of new employees - so you won't feel alone.

Cons

Pay is fairly low unless you come in at Directors level or above. Benefits are just okay. Management will fire/layoff employees easily - most people are new and now I know why. NO DIVERSITY in upper management, nor does the company care. No bells & whistles (well depends on which building they stick you in) no gym, no cafeteria, no on-campus events/guest speakers. Managers track everything; vacation, sick time, holidays..you name it - not flexible at all.

More onsite training/lectures for employees (no more web-based training). Establish diversity initiatives. Pay people what they are worth. Implement flexible work schedules.

There are newer employer reviews for Arrow Electronics