Arrow Electronics
www.arrow.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Innovative and growing but very set in their ways.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere is a lot of opportunity to take on projects that allow you to learn new things. Always something happening and changing. Company is in a state of evolution and very innovative with the roll out of the new brand. The company is growing very rapidly and has managed to come out on top in spite of challenging financial and economical climates.

ConsConservative company with conservative values around dress, and culture. If you want to grow in the company you have to pursue it and get it, it won't be handed to you. Along with the growth come the challenges of adapting to new ways of having to do business both internally and externally.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate employees, feeling values is priceless. No matter how busy things are, every manager should take the time to let their employees know they care and appreciate their efforts.

Before Arrow bought Inscope's Netapp division, we were happy

Professional Services Engineer (Current Employee)
Herndon, VA

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Steady work with little down time Direct managers were fantastic concentrating on our productivity just as much as our satisfaction with our career. Development was strong as… Cons: Little down time on a 100% travel position left no time for family balance and being called out… Advice to Senior Management: Take a long hard look at what Inscope was. I know you have, and tried to keep it that way. But, somewhere along… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to work.

Field Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Melville, NY

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefits, excellent opportunity - a launching pad. Cons: Mediocre pay, you can get lost in the crowd. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arrow Electronics CEO Mike Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees.