Arrow Electronics

www.arrow.com

Great people and company to work for.....just need a few tweaks

Business Development (Former Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsGood company and compensation benefits. People are great to work with and if you like working with resellers and channel partners, great company to work for.

ConsMany of the positions are funded by the vendors who Arrow is the distributor. As such as the vendor/manufacturer's business goes so do the positions. Arrow tries to get by with minimal investment on their part and relies on the vendor/manufacturer to help fund positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that there are good employees that should be kept and not go with the ebb and flow from the manufacturers. This would maintain a more consistent business growth year over year.

Politically paced

Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) Reno, NV

I worked at Arrow Electronics as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: All training and tools needed Cons: Too many important secrets kept Advice to Senior Management: Loosen up and be more open to what's going on. Get to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The best company I have worked for in my entire career

Product Manager (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Open, Honest, high integrity company. Good benefits and pay. Good… Cons: Going through some growing pains. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!