Arrow Electronics
www.arrow.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

I Won't Be Fooled Again!

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

ProsArrow is not the Technology company I thought it was. Turns out Arrow is an old fashion warehousing, pick, pack, and ship operation with a questionable value proposition. Having said that, if your main concern is a paycheck, Arrow's compensation and benefits are surprisingly good for a company with declining margins. If you live in south Denver, the location is great. I'd also have to say that first line management is fairly strong and employee oriented. Its upper management that is disconnected.

ConsArrow is caught with an old fashion business model, declining margins, strong competition, and few ideas for the future beyond cost cutting. If you're looking to finish out a working career with decent pay - Arrow may work for you. If you're a young person looking for a career - look else where. This is a company focused solely on cost cutting and surrounded by more nimble and innovative competitors. Upper management places no more value on their employees than they would a copy machine.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider listening to your employees. You might be surprised to find that they have some pretty good ideas for turning around declining market share, etc.

Marketing Manager

I have been working at Arrow Electronics

Pros: Great place to work, flexible some at home work hours Cons: Running a little lean with help in 2012 Advice to Senior Management: Keep it open and honest, listen to the employ Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people and company to work for.....just need a few tweaks

Business Development (Former Employee)
    Englewood, CO

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good company and compensation benefits. People are great to work with and if… Cons: Many of the positions are funded by the vendors who Arrow is the distributor. As such as the vendor/manufacturer's business goes so… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that there are good employees that should be kept and not go with the ebb… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arrow Electronics CEO Mike Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees.