Arrow Electronics
www.arrow.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Stable company with declining benefits.

Network Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

ProsFor the most part management is clear about the direction of the company. The company is doing well nationally and internationally so it is fairly stable. Work life can be a bit hectic and demanding especially around the end of each quarter. Most jobs are in the area of parts order fulfillment or electronic parts sales. Work is consistent and the pay rates are mostly competitive.

ConsOver the last couple of years the benefit packages have been getting a lot more costly. In addition the employee stock purchase program keeps getting suspended. Finally the sabbatical program has been cut permanently. The company has had to tighten the belt and that has been reflected in the move of the corporate HQ as well as cramming more people into smaller cube spaces.

Advice to Senior ManagementStrive to rehumanized the work environment.

Production Tech

Production Technician (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have benifits and a job. Cons: I do not have a professional status as I had… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget who helped you have your job. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Promote from Within

Finance (Current Employee)
    Englewood, CO

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Arrow employees are the company's biggest asset Average Salaries for the… Cons: Technology needs a major upgrade to be competitive in the Global Marketplace Heavy on the executive… Advice to Senior Management: Get to know your employees in all the locations and buildings, cities and countries. The executive suites tend to be isolated from the workers… More
There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arrow Electronics CEO Mike Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees.