Arrow Electronics

www.arrow.com

Production Tech

Current Employee - Production Technician  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Production Technician in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

I have benifits and a job.

Cons

I do not have a professional status as I had when I was hired. I feel like an expendable number.

Don't forget who helped you have your job.

Other reviews for Arrow Electronics

Great Opportunities - but no work life balance

Pros

Cutting edge experiences in most fields, with unusual freedom to innovate or research and adopt best practices.

Cons

You must be devoted to the company and travel schedules can be grueling. As a single person "with no ties / home responsibilities" I was given what I felt to be an unfair proportion of the work involving travel vs colleagues who had spouses / family. I believe that living single is often more difficult because you don't have someone to take help out with life responsibilities!

Think it through! Just because I don't have kids doesn't mean that I shouldn't have a life outside of work!

Stable company with declining benefits.

Current Employee - Network Systems Engineer  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Network Systems Engineer in Englewood, CO

Pros

For the most part management is clear about the direction of the company. The company is doing well nationally and internationally so it is fairly stable. Work life can be a bit hectic and demanding especially around the end of each quarter. Most jobs are in the area of parts order fulfillment or electronic parts sales. Work is consistent and the pay rates are mostly competitive.

Cons

Over the last couple of years the benefit packages have been getting a lot more costly. In addition the employee stock purchase program keeps getting suspended. Finally the sabbatical program has been cut permanently. The company has had to tighten the belt and that has been reflected in the move of the corporate HQ as well as cramming more people into smaller cube spaces.

Strive to rehumanized the work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!