Arrow Electronics
www.arrow.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Typical crap NY company.

Report Developer (Former Employee)
Englewood, CO

ProsThey paid well at the time, but then so did everybody in the 90s.

ConsThey hire and fire at will. They massively expanded in Englewood, then panicked because they discovered Westerners have opinions (unlike Melville robots) and then conduct massive layoffs. They cancel Christmas bonuses because they don't want people to get used to it.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow a pair. Don't fire people for having opinions. Don't assume that all Westerners are lazy bums because they disapprove of your management decisions. Don't freak out when laying off people and have security eyeball people as they get their things.

Great place to work

Englewood, CO

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company is very employee focused with great benefits and… Cons: The company is very large so there is more competition for advancement as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employees are not treated very well

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefits and competitive salary until they lay you off. Cons: Too many acquistions in too short a time have caused major problems. Their solution to short term economic slow down… Advice to Senior Management: Stop destroying peoples lives with your short term operating income… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arrow Electronics CEO Mike Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees.