Positive, supportive, growth oriented company

Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist  in  Brunswick, GA
Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist in Brunswick, GA

I worked at Arrow Exterminators full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is family owned and employees are treated like family. Very positive, growth oriented company that asks for employees to care deeply about the success of the company. They treat you like family, and expect you to behave like family.

Cons

Raises however are rare, promotions are slow. Great atmosphere, not so great pay. Bad hiring decisions make work difficult and stressful. Each employee wears multiple hats, high stress.

Go back to family values that made Arrow GREAT. Implement employee appreciation, annual reviews and raises, reward dedication and loyalty by promoting and recognizing efforts "beyond the call" with more than a plaque and a pat on the back.

Other Reviews for Arrow Exterminators

Great career!

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Arrow Exterminators full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Arrow has an excellent family environment and plenty of room for advancment. This company is growing rapidly by doing all the right things. We enjoy strong positive management who support eight core values. The values are Motivation, Innovation, Community, Excellence, Passion, Iniative, Growth and Safety.

Cons

None to speak of at this time.

Keep up the good work!

I thought i had found my dream job.....

I worked at Arrow Exterminators full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent salary,team members were awesome excellent work schedule Monday -Friday 8-5

Cons

I was promised one thing when offered the position with Arrow and it never came to pass when i asked questions ruffled feathers got me fired the company is phenomenal the individuals running it .... that's a different story

There are newer employer reviews for Arrow Exterminators.

Worked for Arrow Exterminators? Contribute to the Community!