Artech Information Systems

www.artechinfo.com

Software Developer

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Software Developer in New York, NY

Pros

Start working and clocking hours right away. Paychecks arrive on time.

Cons

Health insurance offered was not effective.

Other reviews for Artech Information Systems

If you are independent & professional, you can do well. But they are erratic & redundant in communications.

Current Employee - Contractor - Senior Project Manager  in  Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Oakland, CA

Pros

As a contractor, I was able to work 99% with the manager of the company I worked for and had almost no contact with ARtech. Since I am professional and know how to manage my projects, my management & time, it was fine.

Cons

ARtech employees would call me or email me 2-3-4 times about the same issues (e.g. timecard processes over the holidays or asking when I was ending my contract). They don't seem to talk to each other & because most work in other locations, they don't know the local situation. For example, a recruiter called me today about another contract but had no idea that the job was 60 miles from my home. They are also extremely aggressive about pursuing a candidate. They don't pay top-scale wages, so be prepared for lower rates than you might expect elsewhere. Also, most people speak with heavy accents, so you have to be prepared to be patient.

Continue your efforts to professionalize the work of your employees.

Artech is an excellent company that is supportive of its employees and consultants.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Knolls, NJ

Pros

Artech has great opportunities for career growth, a really good talent development program, a management team that provides good direction, and flex time for those with families.

Cons

Hard work -- you have to be dedicated to work at Artech. It's not just about long hours, it's about working smart to make sure employeees, consultants and customers are taken care of.

I suggest that the Artech management continue developing its talented workforce, providing opportunities for advancement and growth, and continue sharing its success with its employees and consultants.

There are newer employer reviews for Artech Information Systems.

Worked for Artech Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!