There are newer employer reviews for Artech Information Systems

They got me the job at Verizon very grateful

Current Employee - Desktop Support  in  Basking Ridge, NJ
Current Employee - Desktop Support in Basking Ridge, NJ

I have been working at Artech Information Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

good company got the job

Cons

Benefits are not good and not affordable

95 Other Employee Reviews for Artech Information Systems (View Most Recent)

Life threatening workplace harassment at a company to which they contracted me was ignored by them.

Former Employee - Senior Instructional Designer  in  San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Instructional Designer in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Artech Information Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They did pay as per scheduled and had other Artech contact people on site.

Cons

Although they had other Artech contact people on site, they were not respondent to the damage to my personal property, harassment and physical damages done to me at the company to which they managed my two year contracted employment.

I feel strongly that when you contract a professional to a company, if that employee suffers damages, harassment or physical harm, you should be concerned and pro-active on behalf of the employee. The lack of legal representation on my behalf is why I would never accept another contract through Artech.

DO NOT even consider working with Artech... Bait and Switch, poor management....

I have been working at Artech Information Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paychecks are on time. But not always correct.

Cons

My experience echos almost every post I read here. I just wish I would have read the reviews prior to accepting the offer. Offshore account managers - in 3 months I have had 4 points of contacts at Artech. None of them are sure what the next one promised or what they committed to in writing. I agree with the bait and switch comment that I read. I a six month contract only in reality the customer only signed an agreement for less than four. I didn't receive all of the paper work that I should have when I accepted the offer. Just completely disgusted and frustrated. These folks are playing with people's livelihood, their ability to keep their homes and possessions!!!

Get a clue. Your workforce is your source of income. If no one wants to work for you, what will you have?

There are newer employer reviews for Artech Information Systems

Worked for Artech Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!