OK Company

Current Employee - Team Lead Systems Analyst
Current Employee - Team Lead Systems Analyst

I have been working at Artech Information Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Have very little communications with them.

Cons

Contracted with IBM, No issues with Artech, many issues with IBM. Only hear from Artech when IBM needs to contact me. No raise in 6 yrs.

Other Employee Reviews for Artech Information Systems

My experience with Artech Information has been overall favorable.

Current Contractor - Systems Administrator (Senior Consultant) in Tempe, AZ
    Current Contractor - Systems Administrator (Senior Consultant) in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Artech Information Systems as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

At a time when the economy was hurting, Artech Information System reached out to me to fullfil a role with a contracting company. My recruiter aggressively worked with the contractor to get my resume to the company, and arrange an interview, and ultimately get me the job. Upon contract transition, my current company management specialist, Sheetal Sharma, stepped in as my company representative. She made sure my transition was smooth and seamless. She frequently keeps in touch to ensure I don't have any problems or concerns with my contracting company. Sheetal is alway helpful, informative, and polite. She's a pleasure to have as my company representative.

Cons

Now that I've been with the company for a number of years and have a proven professional record, it would be helpful if Artech Information Systems recognized me for the level of professional work that I perform. I'm afraid my pay is still that of a Tier-2 employee rather than at the level of work that I actually provide (Senior Consultant - Tier-3).

Advice to Management

I would appreciate it if Artech Information Systems' company representatives frequently reviewed employee performances and the level of work they provide. I still feel that I'm not being paid for the actual work I perform. With the absence of benefits, some adjustments in compensation would help Artech Information Systems to retain good employees.

2. Artech keeps the engagement running smooth allowing me to focus 100% of my time providing value-add for our customer.

Current Employee - Solution Architect Global Softdrink Company in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Solution Architect Global Softdrink Company in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Artech Information Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Reliable, Proactive, Real people who understand your needs ...everything runs like a well-oiled clock. A big part of that is due to Sheetal’s proactive nature and attention to detail. She foresees things before I do, which is fantastic. Great team, sheetal keeps the engagement running smooth and I focus on keeping our Customer happy.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing and Keep up the good work.