Artech Information Systems

www.artechinfo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Artech Information Systems

I've had a very positive experience working with Artech.

Current Employee - Staffing in Fremont, CA
Current Employee - Staffing in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Artech Information Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From the moment I received a phone call for a job opportunity, to the interview and throughout my time as an employee, everyone at Artech has been fair, welcoming and very helpful. They provided me with great training and offered me the chance to continue to develop as a professional and a person.

Cons

The company is still very new. However, this can be a very good thing. I've been encouraged to suggest new ideas that can be implemented to improve the business and help create new programs that maybe aren't in place just yet.

Continue to encourage employees to come forth with new ideas and/or plans to improve the workplace.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Artech Information Systems (View Most Recent)

Technical Support Specialist / Tier 2

Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Artech Information Systems as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Artech is a friendly and professional company with a rewarding work environment.

Cons

Fast pace environment which is positive. Great culture, top notch products, management team and technical talent!

Total disappointment

Current Employee - SME in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - SME in Reston, VA

I have been working at Artech Information Systems full-time (less than a year)

Pros

For a traditional employee, there may be many pros, however, should you be a contractor, there are no pros to doing business with this company.

Cons

Artech has no up front financial investment with contractors and keeps payments well past 15 days, I waited 127 days for payment on valid invoices.

Artech has been riding a free wave provided by the graciousness of the people of the United States, myself included. As a taxpaying, natural born citizen, I take exception with the attitude of companies such as Artech who will simply treat a contractor, corp to corp or otherwise non-employee as a third rate citizen. Artech has had the luxury of being handed millions of dollars in conciliatory contracts from established contracting agencies simply to meet a fair distribution of contract dollars with people such as myself being caught in the middle of this outrageous money grab, and this is now completely out of hand! I see Artech as nothing more than a vehicle for employing 'their fellow countrymen ignoring those who actually built the ground work for the current state of IT in not only the US but the world. Shape up Artech!

There are newer employer reviews for Artech Information Systems