Artech Information Systems

www.artechinfo.com

Artech is an excellent company that is supportive of its employees and consultants.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cedar Knolls, NJ

ProsArtech has great opportunities for career growth, a really good talent development program, a management team that provides good direction, and flex time for those with families.

ConsHard work -- you have to be dedicated to work at Artech. It's not just about long hours, it's about working smart to make sure employeees, consultants and customers are taken care of.

Advice to Senior ManagementI suggest that the Artech management continue developing its talented workforce, providing opportunities for advancement and growth, and continue sharing its success with its employees and consultants.

Artech is a friendly and professional company with a rewarding work enviornment.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cedar Knolls, NJ

I have been working at Artech Information Systems

Pros: Artech treats each of its employees with respect and encourages them to move beyond their capabilities. Artech is a great place to… Cons: At times, things can be overwhelming as the work can difficuly. If you are driven this… Advice to Senior Management: Artech's management team should continue to showcase its fast growth. Advance to new untapped markets and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you are independent & professional, you can do well. But they are erratic & redundant in communications.

Contractor - Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

I have been working at Artech Information Systems

Pros: As a contractor, I was able to work 99% with the manager of the company I worked for and had almost… Cons: ARtech employees would call me or email me 2-3-4 times about the same issues (e.g. timecard processes over the holidays or asking when I was… Advice to Senior Management: Continue your efforts to professionalize the work of your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Artech Information Systems.

Worked for Artech Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!