Artech Information Systems

www.artechinfo.com
  www.artechinfo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Artech Information Systems

Artech is a friendly and professional company with a rewarding work enviornment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Knolls, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Knolls, NJ

I have been working at Artech Information Systems

Pros

Artech treats each of its employees with respect and encourages them to move beyond their capabilities. Artech is a great place to gain valuable experience no matter what your career goal is. The management is very friendly and always willing to accomodate your needs.

Cons

At times, things can be overwhelming as the work can difficuly. If you are driven this will not be a problem and the management team is available to coach you through any issues.

Artech's management team should continue to showcase its fast growth. Advance to new untapped markets and geographies. This will open up more ways for its employees and consultants to gain additional success.

96 Other Employee Reviews for Artech Information Systems (View Most Recent)

If you are independent & professional, you can do well. But they are erratic & redundant in communications.

Current Employee - Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Artech Information Systems

Pros

As a contractor, I was able to work 99% with the manager of the company I worked for and had almost no contact with ARtech. Since I am professional and know how to manage my projects, my management & time, it was fine.

Cons

ARtech employees would call me or email me 2-3-4 times about the same issues (e.g. timecard processes over the holidays or asking when I was ending my contract). They don't seem to talk to each other & because most work in other locations, they don't know the local situation. For example, a recruiter called me today about another contract but had no idea that the job was 60 miles from my home. They are also extremely aggressive about pursuing a candidate. They don't pay top-scale wages, so be prepared for lower rates than you might expect elsewhere. Also, most people speak with heavy accents, so you have to be prepared to be patient.

Continue your efforts to professionalize the work of your employees.

They don't understand how to allocate the correct profile with a company's need

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Artech Information Systems

Pros

They are constantly hiring. Use it as the last, but really last option to get a survival job.

Cons

They will stick to the lowest pay as possible, some employees get more some less. Independently of the experience. They don't care about people's career objectives. They just want to get money from you. They lack of experience on really analyzing resumes and sending the right candidate to fit the role. They promise without even a backup, they know it will not happen.

If you want to do good business, treat your customers well. Use your material well, in this case... the employee vs the company. You have to realize the economy is not helping and if you do a bad job it will sooner or later pay back to you that way.

There are newer employer reviews for Artech Information Systems