great people, room for growth

I have been working at Artfact full-time

Pros

interesting and intelligent coworkers. this for me is the biggest draw. the company is changing rapidly and growing very quickly, which means that there's a lot of opportunity to learn and acquire skills. it makes for a very exciting work environment. overall, satisfied.

Cons

salary is middle of the road, and benefits are good but not fantastic.

Other Reviews for Artfact

Great people and a lot of room to experiment

I have been working at Artfact

Pros

Company in growth phase which means a lot of room to try new approaches or suggest initiatives - this is encouraged

Cons

Salaries low, benefits so-so. Top management tends not to communicate very well. There is an expectation that you will work more than regular hours.

Give annual cost of living raises. Consider permitting people to work remotely and support the infrastructure to allow remote work.

A good experience

I worked at Artfact full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the year I worked there as a consultant, they hired several key department leaders who I believe are talented individuals. They saw incredible revenue growth from the majority of their products/services. Management team is very approachable and open to new ideas.

Cons

Frankly I believe they have too much going on in terms of legacy products and services. They were working hard to consolidate and optimize - so good job in many ways. However, I believe they are still figuring out what their core product/service is since there is so much on their plate. Lot of turnover in the junior level employees. Sales department needs their own space in the office.

Keep doing what you did in 2013. Focus more on what you can control versus potential fallout from changes impacting auction houses.

There are newer employer reviews for Artfact.

Worked for Artfact? Contribute to the Community!