Great Place, Great Team

I have been working at Arthrex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with the company a couple of years now and I believe you can find some great team work in this company. I have read some of the negative reviews posted hear and frankly I laugh at their opinions. I have worked with every group from the maintenance department (fantastic) to the engineering and production groups and can honestly say they all have the same end goal in mind and that is producing the best part possible. So my advice to all the negative minded "former" employees would be realize what you lost by not working here, get over it and move on with your life.

Cons

Some self-induced headaches simply because we bring in too many new employees in a short amount of time.

Continue to build for the future, but please pace it out a little bit.

Other Reviews for Arthrex

Solid company that genuinely cares about their employees

Former Employee - Engineering Intern  in  Naples, FL
    Former Employee - Engineering Intern in Naples, FL

I worked at Arthrex as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Amazing free catered lunch every day
    Encouraging, friendly work environment
    Good communication between all levels of employees

Cons

Located in an expensive area to live
    Computer software and record keeping need to catch up with the growth of the company

Update software and document processing

maintenance

Current Employee - Maintenance Technician  in  Naples, FL
    Current Employee - Maintenance Technician in Naples, FL

I have been working at Arthrex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is by far the best company I have ever worked. The management is always there for you they always have your back and make sure we have everything capable to due are jobs. We get all the training paid for by the company. Besides the people that come in with no mechanical skills and make there way through there interview by internet knowledge. I guess it's not hard to read up on the technical side of manufacturing equipment. But it is obvious that it is possible. And yes we do work over time when needed but we also are very well compensated for it. And I would say 100% of maintenance that we have have mechanical skills beside the person that wrote this comment about the maintenance department who could not even learn how to put a screw in without cross threading it. And if you have not heard we are a multi billion dollar company. That means we have equipment running around the clock 24 hours day.I do believe without the maintenance group we would not be the company we are today. We are very efficient on getting are machines in the best running condition during breakdowns we are very time efficient on getting are machines back up and running. We also have weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual preventive maintenance program. I could go on and on how good are maintenance department is but you always have someone who wants something but simply are as efficient as needed. So I wanted to put this out there if you are a actual technician with any kind of mechanical back round I believe you would make it through your ninety days. And have a wonderful career.

Cons

I believe that there always some kind of in working for a large company and would say the biggest one would have to hiring people off what they can talk about in an interview and what they can do when it comes down to I believe we need a few days on the floor (action speak better than words)

Keep doing what you are doing arthrex would not be we're we are today without you!!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Arthrex.

Worked for Arthrex? Contribute to the Community!