ArthroCare

www.arthrocare.com

Not a place I would recommend

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsMany of the staff level people you work with are great but management and senior management is incredibly nepotistic and arrogant and treated the staff as though they were unskilled and unimportant.

ConsSenior level management had connections going back to childhood and college so decisions were rarely made based on data, decisions were made to make certain people happy regardless of the outcome.

Advice to Senior ManagementObviously there were filing issues with the organization or it would never have been delisted. This is a spot that I have to explain away when speaking of my time with the organization. You should look closely at management and evaluate the work being done and not the relationship they have with those in power.

Once great. But now lost.

I have been working at ArthroCare

Pros: Great staff willing and interested in the company. Great products. Wonderful… Cons: Senior management lacks leadership and communication skills. Staff are left in the dark. Little communication from the USA… Advice to Senior Management: Your staff doesn't believe in you- not in the USA and not throughout the world. Give them something to believe in. Strive for something,… More

Poor communication across departments

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ArthroCare

Pros: Company does a good job in celebrating success (not as… Cons: - no career tract for non management positions - management works… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to outsiders No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ArthroCare.

Worked for ArthroCare? Contribute to the Community!