Great company, great experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ArthroCare

Pros

- supportive environment where creativity is fostered and respect dolled out - great product respect and pride in resulting quality

Cons

- uncertain where management is taking the talent and groups in terms of product growth and innovation - many changes in regulatory environment causing new methods and techniques

Advice to Management

- very hard-working and trying to keep communication channels open - incorporate the rest of the company when decisions finalized

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Not a place I would recommend

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at ArthroCare

Pros

Many of the staff level people you work with are great but management and senior management is incredibly nepotistic and arrogant and treated the staff as though they were unskilled and unimportant.

Cons

Senior level management had connections going back to childhood and college so decisions were rarely made based on data, decisions were made to make certain people happy regardless of the outcome.

Advice to Management

Obviously there were filing issues with the organization or it would never have been delisted. This is a spot that I have to explain away when speaking of my time with the organization. You should look closely at management and evaluate the work being done and not the relationship they have with those in power.

Once great. But now lost.

I have been working at ArthroCare

Pros

Great staff willing and interested in the company. Great products. Wonderful work environment. Doctors want our products and they are in demand.

Cons

Senior management lacks leadership and communication skills. Staff are left in the dark. Little communication from the USA to International markets. Senior management are all friends, have no idea how the rest of the organization works.

Advice to Management

Your staff doesn't believe in you- not in the USA and not throughout the world. Give them something to believe in. Strive for something, a little better and more concrete. You could really have a wonderful company, but doesn't seem like you really care to get your hands dirty.