Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

www.ajg.com

Low pay & a lot of stress

Underwriting Assistant (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsSome of my co-workers are still friends today. Usually not a problem to take a day off. Chairs were comfortable. Could listen to music at my desk. Nature of the work was interesting and kept me around a lot longer after losing faith in advancement & management.

ConsFavoritism & male chauvinism run rampant. Pay raises & bonuses frozen for years, yet company brags about how much revenue they are pulling in. Obvious outsourcing to India will ultimately replace some jobs in the future. Strong leadership is lacking. Training is lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about your employees. It really isn't that hard. Don't hype how well the company is doing fiscally then turn around and claim it isn't in the budget to give raises to people who work very hard to keep those wheels turning for you. Make advancement opportunities available for everyone who qualifies, not just friends of senior management.

An all right experience

Intern (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Was able to visit company headquarters and receive training from… Cons: Poor organization and training at the office level. Advice to Senior Management: More in depth training of job, roles, industry, etc. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great summer internship experience

Intern (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

Pros: Very good work culture overall. I loved working there. Cons: I think the business is hard to get into. Definitely… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Worked for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.? Contribute to the Community!