Great Place to build a sales career. Can path through many channels to get into sales.

Current Employee - Associate Consultant  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

solid expertise and resources, great people that are experienced and willing to help each other. Great work culture.

Cons

Each office is different, resources could be leveraged more to smaller offices. The pace is very fast and GBS could use more technology in their strategy.

Mix more in the field with branch offices

Other Reviews for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Gallagher Benefit Services provided me with a lot of experience that enabled me to move into my dream career.

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Gallagher hires some of the best talent so you have great people to learn from. Gallagher offers good service to their clients so you can feel good about what you do.

Cons

There is not a good work life balance at Gallagher Benefit Service due to the number of clients being serviced and the "lean and mean" mode of operation. The brokers need to recognize the work being provided and the stress of the staff and appreciate the work being done.

People working on reports (account management) need two monitors to make their work easier and faster. Each team needs plenty of support and backup to run smoothly. There is a problem with burnout due to work loads and lack of support.

Easy interview

I have been working at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Pros

Learn about selling insurance. Meet upper management

Cons

Easy material. Tend to get lost in the mix

None

There are newer employer reviews for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Worked for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.? Contribute to the Community!