Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

www.ajg.com

Review of Summer Internship

Summer Intern (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThey are very dedicated to their internship program, I was given lots of responisbilty and was allowed to participate in client visits and presentations. Very up and coming industry, lots of room for future advancement.

ConsSometimes boring material, Health care is a constantly changing industry that takes constant dedication. With the changing Health care climate there is opportunity for people to come in and tkae control of the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementGallagher should continue to expand their internship program in order to find young talent. It offers them a good way of training their interns at a reduced rate compared to a full-time employee.

Ok place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Pros: Good pay, ok benefits. Flex time granted with the possibility… Cons: Very demanding work load. Claims assistants are not competent. No opportunity for… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your colleagues when they bring issues to your attention. They know the day to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I Will Post A More Extensive Review Later

Account Representative (Current Employee) Montclair, NJ

I have been working at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Pros: Shared values and strong ethical practice Cons: Corporate to Acquisition Partner communication & Execution could be improved Advice to Senior Management: TBD --- ---- ----- ------ ------- Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Worked for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.? Contribute to the Community!