Arthur Marshall

www.arthurmarshall.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arthur Marshall

Unpleasant to say the least.

Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing in Irving, TX

I worked at Arthur Marshall full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone drives a fancy car.

Cons

The pay is laughable, commission is the slowest pay-out I have ever experienced. You may or may not get commission, even though you sold the contract. Management is extremely unprofessional. You will get yelled at in front of everyone for not knowing something you weren't trained on. Turnover is ridiculous. You will be doing the same thing as a partner that you do as a brand new rep. I could go on and on.

Learn how to put people into management who actually know how to manage others, not just themselves. Try a little professionalism around the office.

Arthur Marshall Response

Mar 10, 2014Talent Acquisition Manager

Arthur Marshall values all our employees and prides ourselves on having a professional business atmosphere where respect is paramount. It's inescapable that in the sales industry some people will ... More

6 Other Employee Reviews for Arthur Marshall (View Most Recent)

Hardworking, professional sales environment

Current Employee - Managing Consultant-Recruiting in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant-Recruiting in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Personally, this is my first job coming out of college, and I could not have asked for a better company to work for. It is a very hardworking and driven environment, where you get rewarded for the work that you put in. From my first day, I have been treated like family by others in the office, which was important to me since I moved across the country in part to work here. Like any sales job, there is pressure to produce, but at the same time those who put in the time and work needed to be successful are rewarded. This can include trips, extra days off, and of course commission payouts. The fact that we are paid a competitive base salary was also very attractive to me. The office has a very collegial atmosphere, with many employees sharing the same interests outside of work as well.

Cons

Like any sales job, there are going to be individuals who are not willing to put in the work necessary to get the job done. So there is some turnover, but in my opinion this would be true of 99% of the jobs in this field.

Management does a great job of training individuals from day one, which I would like to see continued. The perks and rewards for hitting production are also a great way to keep employees motivated and working hard.

Great sales culture

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth! As in any sales related job, you have to preform to move up but leadership at Arthur Marshall is very generous to the individuals who are productive and loyal to the company. Leadership here is also committed to providing any resources they can to make their employees job easier and more productive. Top producers get awarded with prizes and trips.

Cons

Like any sales environment, you must produce at a high level consistently.

Continue to be supportive of your employees by providing them with the tools to succeed, and continue offering prizes and trips!

There are newer employer reviews for Arthur Marshall