Artisan

www.artisancreative.com

Artisan Creative is the best agency to find Creative Talent and/or Jobs for Talent who are Looking for work.

Creative Talent Recruiter (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThis Creative Talent placement agency is operating intelligently, efficiently, and with a dedication to being the best in the marketplace. In my 13 years of working as a Creative Talent Recruiter, I met with many Graphic Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Directors, etc. from within this category of 'Creative Talent'. The praise I heard regarding those who worked with Artisan Creative, from both clients, and talent, was consistently, very favorable. The owners manage this firm with an obvious dedication and a genuine concern that they please their customers, including their clients and their artists. They were also a wonderful employer to work for.

ConsThe only con is that the market slowed down drastically in 2008, but thankfully, our economy is slowly recovering, and in this employment category, there is a strong need once again.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up your dedication to continuously maximizing efficiency in your operations, and in the training of your professional staff. Good Luck in 2013.

Great experience

Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Artisan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Family Business which treats all employee like family! Expertise, knowledge,… Cons: The industry is under a lot of pressure and is highly competitive. Clients do not want… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work and adapt with the changing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Artisan.

Worked for Artisan? Contribute to the Community!