Artisserie Bakery
www.artisseriebakery.com Hamilton, NJ 6 to 15 Employees

Artisserie Baking has provided a good environment for developing my speed and producing quality desserts.

Pastry Cook (Current Employee)

ProsThe pros of artisserie bakery include learning the Fundamentals of baking and pastry industry; flexibility in scheduling; employment evaluations and reviews;

ConsThe cons of Artisserie bakery include poor communication between management and non-management employees; lack of maturity among management; lack of benefits; poor pay; no opportunity for advancement; not promoting from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with ways to keep employees happy and motivated. Better communication within bakery. Listen to employee concerns, interests, and requests.

I would describe my experience at Artisserie Bakery as relatively good.

Pastry Cook #2 (Current Employee)
    Hamilton, NJ

I have been working at Artisserie Bakery

Pros: Flexible schedules and chances for Overtime. Cons: Lack of advancement and personnel. Advice to Senior Management: Maintain professionalism, maintain managers, keep company morale up, encourage good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Artisserie Bakery.

Worked for Artisserie Bakery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Artisserie Bakery reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Artisserie Bakery employees.