Artix Entertainment

www.artix.com
  www.artix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Artix Entertainment

Awesome hours and some amazing people there.

I have been working at Artix Entertainment

Pros

flexible hours, lunch provided daily, overall it's a fun place to work... complete with nerf guns and game testing frequently.

Cons

Unfortunately, with the growth of the company, communication and organization has suffered. Some people are demoted as opposed to promoted even after years of employment. Yearly reviews and raises based on performance are not given.

Provide more feedback to employees about their performance and compensate them for their years of hard work for you with a raise depending on their performance. Overall, there needs to be better work flow management and communication.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Artix Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Artix entertainment honesty.

I worked at Artix Entertainment (less than an year)

Pros

There are a lot of people there who are very friendly. You certainly can count on the passion of the company. The game staff do respect those who work tirelessly. Efforts are made between staff and individuals to work together.

Cons

I'm not an individual who will offer a con. Don't get me wrong, if a con existed I certainly might consider voicing it. But my overall experience was a positive one.

The only advice I might offer is this: Don't ask an individual to do something they can't fully do without having some help. Say for example you are asked to write something or draw something or what have you. Make sure that individual knows how. Each chapter of AE is different and has a different style.

Only because they don't allow zero star reviews

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL

I worked at Artix Entertainment full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No accountability
    No responsibility
    Easy to game the system

Cons

Do you want to create value in the world? Don't work here.
    Do you want to work with people who are experts in their fields? Don't work here.
    Do you want low standards and a lot of patting yourself on the back? Work here.

Honestly, i don't think there's any advice to give. "Management" is the problem. Once management is out it should clear out all of the slackers working there so you could be proud to work with your coworkers.

There are newer employer reviews for Artix Entertainment