Artix Entertainment
www.artix.com Lutz, FL 16 to 50 Employees

Great gaming company to work for, in any position. Everyone, from the receptionist to the owner is treated well.

Lutz, FL

I have been working at Artix Entertainment

ProsThe owner really cares about all of the employees. They offer good benefits and good hours. The products they make are good, and something anyone can be proud of working on.

ConsA few bad employees have caused a change in policies which make the work environment not as flexible as it used to be. The company does not offer a 401k, which would be nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiscipline or fire the bad employees so that the good employees don't lose the flexibility that they were promised when they were hired to work for the company.

Awesome hours and some amazing people there.

I have been working at Artix Entertainment

Pros: flexible hours, lunch provided daily, overall it's a fun place… Cons: Unfortunately, with the growth of the company, communication and organization has suffered. Some people are demoted as… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more feedback to employees about their performance and compensate them for their years of hard work for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The most fun, exciting and positive company I've ever worked for!

I have been working at Artix Entertainment full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Adam, the CEO of Artix, is the reason working for Artix Entertainment is so fun and fulfilling. He's an honest, caring, motivational leader with a… Cons: Sometimes projects don't perform as well as expected but they're always… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Artix Entertainment.

Worked for Artix Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Artix Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Artix Entertainment CEO Artix von Krieger. All reviews posted anonymously by Artix Entertainment employees.