Arxan Technologies

www.arxan.com

Great place to work.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) West Lafayette, IN

ProsWhile at work, I am literally surrounded by brilliant people. I feel I am a better person because of it. With Purdue just down the road we get a lot of bright people and great interns. The pay is great and benefits are pretty good for the most part. The open atmosphere is great, if I had a question I could literally shout it out and have someone shout back an answer.

ConsNo matching 401(k) or tuition reimbursement. Working with offices in other time zones can be difficult sometimes. Some ideas never get off the drawing board (not so bad now with new manager and more employees).

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't sacrifice security for marketability. Look at the big picture and think ahead to the future. Don't set around and play catch up.

Arxan Choice to make

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Arxan Technologies

Pros: a dedicated group of engineers committed to making the company… Cons: Still a technology looking for a problem to solve that… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out what business you are in, and focus. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Arxan Technologies.

Worked for Arxan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!