Ascend HR Solutions

www.ascendhr.com

More than a payroll company, but not enough more...

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsNot as obviously crooked as others in the PEO industry; benefits are decent; most people there try most of the time; they have some nice perks in their UT office.

ConsMediocre customer service; dysfunction between UT and AZ operations; out of touch with local competion; no real competitive advantages; internal conflicts.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate the service/ value propositon and make sure no aspect of the payroll or HR functions hinge on only one person, so cross train. Otherwise one person's absence or failure removes that element from the product spectrum. Proactively identify HR needs of the client and provide high quality solutions, and document this as a selling tool.

Ascend provides great HR and Payroll services!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) North Salt Lake, UT

I have been working at Ascend HR Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Ascend has a fun-loving work environment. We work hard, play hard and build great relationships with co-workers. Employees always challenge each other to simple… Cons: Even though new ideas are always welcome sometime it is hard to get change to take root.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ascend HR Solutions looks for growth opportunities for employees and customers.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) North Salt Lake, UT

I have been working at Ascend HR Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Ascend HR Solutions has a great culture surrounded around creating a positive environment for employees and a great experience for… Cons: Ascend HR Solutions went through some transition with employees about four years ago causing some disconnect for… Advice to Senior Management: Look for opportunities to add new and fun features for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ascend HR Solutions.

Worked for Ascend HR Solutions? Contribute to the Community!