Ascension Health Ministry Service Center

There are newer employer reviews for Ascension Health Ministry Service Center

Ministry Service Center is a garbage place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can not think of a single thing I liked about this place. A definite soul-sucker.

Cons

Get ready to enter the time machine back to High School....Immaturity and incompetence is what the Ministry Service Center is all about.

Hire people who know what they're doing and who give a crap about their employees.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (View Most Recent)

Wish I'd begun My Career Here Years Ago!

Current Employee - HR-Talent Acquisition  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - HR-Talent Acquisition in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing mission to serve that they actually live by and build their business around. Faith-based so all faiths welcome and respected. Opportunities for growth abound and managers encourage growth. Many training opportunities. Challenging work and workload so never a dull moment. Good people to work for and with! Great benefits, good pay. Managers work shoulder to shoulder with employees in open, mobile environment. Work-from-Home Mobility Program being rolled out.

Cons

No parking garage so serious hail damage, but then all of northwest Indy shared the same fate! Challenging work and workload can be intimidating, but have learned to ask questions and request help when needed. So many acronyms you practically have to learn a new language!

Beware of the contact center

Former Employee - Contact Center Associate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Contact Center Associate in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center full-time

Pros

Great company overall! Just don't accept a job In the contact center

Cons

The contact center is the worst functioning department in the MSC. They try to get you to buy into their stupid culture. If you decide that another dept. is a better fit, they will do their best to stop you from transferring and then fire you.

Be real!

There are newer employer reviews for Ascension Health Ministry Service Center

Worked for Ascension Health Ministry Service Center? Contribute to the Community!