Ascent Children's Health Services

ascentchs.com

Pediatric Day Clinic/Ascent/Acadia

Mental Health Tech/Lead Teacher (Current Employee) Trumann, AR

ProsThe pros of working at PDC is making a difference with the children. The experience itself. Helping the children and learning something new everyday from the children.

ConsThe pay! Not enough vacation time. You get a point on the point system if you are sick. If you catch a bug from a child and the company sends you home you still get it counted against you. The rules change everyday. One day they tell you to do it this way next day its another. The people there are great but the company itself needs lots of improvement. The health insurance takes most of your check.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter insurance and treat employees like employees not like strangers.

All around help

Van Driver Classroom Help (Former Employee) Benton, AR

I worked at Ascent Children's Health Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I loved working with the children. It was the bright spot of my… Cons: They are not fair with the pay scale and they… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to employees and know that they have families outside of the company.… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ascent review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ascent Children's Health Services full-time

Pros: Helping the children is the only thing good about this… Cons: Employees are not valued. Leadership doesn't care one bit about… More

There are newer reviews on Ascent Children's Health Services.

Worked for Ascent Children's Health Services? Contribute to the Community!