Ascent Media

www.ascentmedia.com

Disconnected leadership.

Director (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsGood for software developers and employees based at the main office. If you were located there you had access to upper management and get direction.

ConsPolitical infighting among upper management far outdistanced by any innovation. This company's weak leadership seems to allow it's executives to put more energy into their personal agendas than servicing the customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on a strategy rather than throw a bunch of ideas against the wall to see what sticks. You have to make decisions to be successful. You took on too many disconnected lines of business without an understanding of how to run them.

I Miss AMG

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Ascent Media

Pros: It had a great culture, mostly fostered by the former… Cons: Had an identity crisis - and was sold to several… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Gone Baby Gone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Ascent Media

Pros: This company offered the opportunity to work with some of… Cons: Terrible work place environment created by senior management. Management ineptitude resulted in a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ascent Media.

Worked for Ascent Media? Contribute to the Community!