Ascent Services Group
www.ascentsg.com Walnut Creek, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great People-Great Work Environment!

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsManagement cares about the success and the growth of their employees. They have good clients and pay market value. Constantly strive to improve overall processes.

ConsNot sure. Maybe hire more entry level people and train the Ascent way. Ascent has great clients where they would grow faster if they had more sales reps calling on them.

Advice to Senior Managementperhaps more options on benefits

Great and Professional Consulting agency

Project Consultant (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Professional Pay is decent. There is no $1-$2 negotiation here. Decent benefits… Cons: Most of the projects that I got are based on my own contacts.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Neither good nor bad

San Jose, CA

I have been working at Ascent Services Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I had to use a staffing company at my current… Cons: They don't offer any benefits. They don't even offer FSA benefits which doesn't cost them anything to offer (other than commuter FSA, not health FSA).… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more services. More

There are newer reviews on Ascent Services Group.

Worked for Ascent Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ascent Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ascent Services Group CEO Joseph Nordlinger . All reviews posted anonymously by Ascent Services Group employees.