There are newer employer reviews for AseraCare

Excellent

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Regional Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AseraCare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Salary, bonus potential, work environment. Benefits and fringe benefits packages are very good also. Company culture is strong and consistent.

Cons

Lack of advancement opportunities available. Insider connections and favoritism are needed to really advance. Hours can be long especially for salaried management.

N/A

14 Other Employee Reviews for AseraCare (View Most Recent)

Unethical

Former Employee - Social Worker
    Former Employee - Social Worker

I worked at AseraCare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits are good. I really loved working with the terminal ill population. This company was flexible with my schedule in the beginning which was very helpful with my family.

Cons

The entire company is unethical. I tried to get someone in intervene when I was working in a hostile workplace, but nothing was ever done.

Listen to your employee and help them when they are begging for some relief.

What a difference a few months can make

Current Employee - Clinical in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Clinical in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at AseraCare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Really can not think of any at the moment.

Cons

Recent restructuring causing conflict between the Golden Living Centers, sales, and the home division. Unrealistic evaluations of unique differences between cities.

Do not take in to consideration observations of an employee with 30 years health care experience who knows the market.

Regional and Divisional management STOP being bullied by Directors of Nursing in your facilities. You reached this level, yet are being short-sighted with some of the local leadership.

Keep in mind that unethical behavior of your staff at the local levels will eventually lead to YOU looking bad.

Sales Managers have their own agendas, acting to "sell" the product without regard for the "product" which is the employee or the program.

There are newer employer reviews for AseraCare